Must You Purchase Vaibhav Global
Vaibhav Global, a significant player in the US and UK markets, is a top exporter of jewelry. In the most recent financial year, Vaibhav Global reported a net profit of 1.96% more than the previous year, or Rs 317.7 crore. The business's earnings increased by 7.5% to Rs. 2,336.5 crore.
VAIBHAV GLOBAL LOOKING GOOD ONLY FOR INVESTMENT NOW TRADING AT RS 385-390
ADD IN DIPS TILL 350
EXPECTING 1000 1400++
THE TIME PERIOD IS NEARLY 2 YEARS
VIEW- ONLY FOR LONG TERM
• Remarkable financial results - Vaibhav Global has consistently increased its revenue and earnings for more than 30 years. Debt to equity at the company's level stands at a healthy 13.33%, significantly lower than the 84.44% average across all industries. In addition, with a current ratio of 272.1%, Vaibhav Global has a surplus of short-term assets over its liabilities.
• Global exposure: The United States and the United Kingdom are the two largest jewelry markets in the world, and both are places where Vaibhav Global makes a sizable impact. Because of this, Vaibhav Global is ahead of the curve.
• Reputation of the Brand: Vaibhav Global is an established company with a stellar track record for quality and support. A range of critical worldwide awards were bestowed upon the enterprise's goods and services. Vaibhav Global has a competitive advantage over its competitors thanks to its solid brand reputation.
• Valuation: At its current price, the stock is trading at a steep discount to what it's worth. For many reasons, including the recent stock market drop and a general slowdown in economies around the world, this has occurred. Vaibhav Global, however, is undervalued, and I anticipate a stock price increase in the not-too-distant future.
• Technical indicators: The stock price appears to have bottomed out. Indicators like the RSI and MACD have just crossed into bullish territory. This suggests that a recovery in the stock price could happen soon.
As of the end of the second quarter of 2023, FII/FPI holdings were 21.89%, up from 21.64%.
• In the second quarter of 2023, the number of FII and FPI investors remained at 90.
The percentage of assets held by mutual funds as of the second quarter of 2023 was 5.52%. This would suggest that mutual funds are bullish on the stock as well.
In the June 2023 quarter, there are still six mutual fund schemes.
• Institutional Investors increased their holdings from 28.00% to 28.13% in the first quarter of 2023.
Vaibhav Global, all things considered, is a stock that I think offers good value and is currently trading below market value. I would recommend buying the stock for the long term. To that end, I offer this blog article in the hopes that it becomes useful.
Disclaimer: View is Educational purpose only. Analyze & trade at your own risk.